Thursday, November 22, 2012

Welcome to my Bonus Days

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! 
 Welcome to my world of Bonus Day's. Moving from  birth to the present - everyday is a bonus day, a gift.  I now have the blessing of being aware of each bonus day that I have.  This is the place that I will share my juicy tidbits on living life to the fullest.  You get a chance to see what's going on with me and my family -  what tasty recipes we're juicing, blending, crunching raw an cooking in the kitchen.  We'll be teaching, those that are interested, about balancing your constitution using Polarity and Ayurveda. Basically, all the things that we're doing to help me to Thrive. 

 Thriving means  to prosper and flourish. I'm making up the rules as I go along.  If you don't know my story - last year I was diagnosed with stage 3 rectal cancer (aka. "the Toad").  I have been through all forms of treatment (radiation, chemo, drugs, more drugs, and a couple of surgeries), and have finally settled into a holistic routine that is working for me.  My treatment to date consists of Vitamin C infusions monthly, Cassies Tea (3 oz) three times a day, Chaga Mushroom Tinctures  (1 teaspoon) three times a day, and supplements that are changing constantly as I heal.  Brian (my hubby) and my intimate group of healer buddies and I are writing/rewriting the protocol for dealing with all things related to Tumor/Toads! 

 Now remember readers - these rules and protocols are for me and may not be appropriate for you.  We are all unique individuals, and as such, we must find the treatments that work for our systems.  I'll share the discoveries that I make and how I might add them to my bag of tricks. You'll need to decide for yourself if any of the information you learn here is right for you.  Brian says I'm in a constant state of refinement!  Ok - I'll take that.  Stay tuned - watch how we make health and wellness fun and fantastic.  This is a juicy time for me (it might be my Vitamin C infusions or all the fresh juice I'm drinking)!  The lessons that I've accumulated over this past year are amazing.  I'm still processing a ton of information as I reread my journals and hash over details with my "C-Team".   

Today, I'm living in a state of graciousness, with my family at my brothers farm.  We shared an amazing feast of truly fresh healthy foods.  After eating we went on a beautiful "Redneck" four-wheeler ride around the farm.  Gorgeous!! 
Every moment was truly a bonus - And I do give Thanks!
Welcome to my world!
Blessings to All
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment