Monday, February 4, 2013

My 50th and my 1st!!

Wow! Brian got me good!  My Mom dragged me to see "The Hobbit" and my hubby planned an amazing party for my birthday.  It was all perfect - my Mom, Judy and Brian pulled it all together in a "blink and a moment" as Judy would say. 

The crazy thing was - I was totally in the dark.  I thought Brian had been acting a little odd and fierce lately.  I had know idea he was being so sneaky.  

Sooo...here's what happened.  I went to see the movie with Mom & Mikhail (my son) - Brian bagged out because he felt like"throwing up".  After the movie I dragged Mom and Mikhail to a couple of stores. I dropped Mom off and went home.  As I'm driving down my road - I see a pick up truck parked in our Studio parking spot "Hhmm" I think "Why are there hunters parked there? It's not hunting season."  Then I see a few more cars. "Hhmm " I think again "Did I forget Brian had a big Yoga class?  Uh what have I forgotten? Hhmm."  Then as I slowly pulled into the driveway - it all sunk in!  Holy Crap - This is for me!!  My man is crazy amazing!!  

Being Crowned by hubby!
 Honestly there was a time this past year that I didn't think I would make it to 50. So now this is year 1. My chance to do-over the next 50. I have been given the gift of life, growth, love and expansion on all levels. Wow they so got me!



The funny thing is there were so many moments that could have wrecked the whole surprise.  Apparently I wasn't very helpful in that area.  I was constantly popping into rooms when Brian was hiding things or on the phone discussing the details of the party.  I thought he was being moody and short with me, and I couldn't figure out why.  Sneaky Sneaky!


The house was full of my family and friends - all for me. Thanks go to Brian, my Mom and Judy for pulling this all together.  Thank you to all who attended and blessed me on this enormous day.  Thank to everyone that has sent cards, emails and text wishes.  I'm feeling very cherished on this great big BONUS DAY.  I wonder what we'll do next year for my second birthday.  I think everyone should start over once they hit 50. I must say, it's very energizing being a one year old!!  Great food, drinks and two beautiful cake made by my Zachary.  My heart is so very very full right now.  Thanks everyone!!




 Stay warm and be happy.  Everyday is a golden gift - embrace them all.
Happy 1st Birthday to Me!!
Blessings to all!
Carrot Cake Kisses!
Namaste`
Naomi



 

No comments:

Post a Comment