Monday, February 11, 2013

Releasing Pain ~ Moving Forward

YES! I stand on stools when working

Midge putting Jim in a state of bliss!
Hello Hello from the land of snow!  It might be a struggle to get around but, you have to admit it's beautiful.  We may have found the ticket for dealing with my pain body!  Dr. Nanavati has had me increase my inflammation blend to 3 tea per day.  Man that's a ton of Tumeric. (whisper) I think it's starting to work. 

I pray that it works - then I can literally and spiritually move forward. Sitting in quicksand with pain sucks!  So for the last couple of days I've been experiencing some relief. Happy Dance!!  Liberation ~ Lightness ~ Flowing This is what I've been tasting.  I like it and I want more.
Margot tuning into Brian's rythmns

Earth school doesn't allow for "do-overs" but, you are allowed to retake all your tests and experiences.  Each experience will be new an full of different knowledge and flavor.  Luckily we get to repeat our lesson until we get it right.  How tough it is will be up to you.  You know that biggy ~ FREE WILL!!  Luckily we have a very patient Creator.  I am learning gobs everyday. These lessons are the sprinkles on my Bonus Days!


Paula clearing Judy's system
We had a wonderful review weekend with our Polarity students.  Touching base on all the elements and pulling it all together.  I'm so proud of our blooming energetic ladies!  They have worked very hard and overcome all the stress of daily life to make it through this program. Learning to live and breathe Polarity is a process - life 
doesn't pause while you catch your breath it just keeps poking you 
with a stick.  Well, they have all survived (pokes and all) - what truly
amazing Polarity Therapist they are.  The world and our community is now blessed with the healing that these angles will bring to the table.  

 
Almond Cinnamon Walnut Muffins
2 1/2 cups Almond Flour
1 cup chopped Walnuts
1/4 tea Salt
1/2 tea Baking Soda
1 tea ground Cinnamon  
2 eggs
1/2 cup plan Yogurt
1/2 cup pure Maple Syrup

Glaze
1 Tab ground Cinnamon
2 Tab pure Maple Syrup
1 Tab Butter
Chopped Walnuts to sprinkle on top
Preheat oven to 325 
Mix dry ingredients together - mix wet ingredients together.  Blend both.

Fill lined muffin tins with batter.
Bake 10 min. - then drizzle with glaze and sprinkle with nuts
Bake an additional 15-20 min. (depending on how hot your oven is)
Yummy - not overly sweet - great breakfast protein!! 

Blessings to all!
Maple Syrup kisses!
Namaste`
Naomi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment