Sunday, November 20, 2016

Blessings = Pie

Happy Thanksgiving ~ to all our family, friends, students and clients!
We all have many things to be thankful for and now more than ever is a time to take pause and reflect.  Today with the snow falling and the kitchen warm with a pie in the oven, I had one of those amazing realizations of just how tiny we are in the great scheme of life.  With deep focus on perfecting my crust - all else fell away.  My focus on the task at hand allowed the usual monkey chatter to stop. Hhmmm...challenge alert....during the  holiday festivities ahead I challenge you to walk with a gentle step, speak with kind words and truly give to each other from the heart. We are one people - with one planet and we need to care for it and share with each other. 

As promised, this is the recipe for my Swirled Chocolate-Pumpkin Pie
You can see a quick video on how I make my gluten-free pie crust on our Facebook page - Elemental Ayurveda

Have a wonderful time with your loved ones and remember the rules:
*Watch your food-combining
*Drink hot water
*Make sure all 6 tastes are on your plate
*Eat desert first!! (Brian's favorite!)

Love to all from our heart to yours~
Namaste`
Naomi & Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment