Monday, January 21, 2013

Thriving with my students and working in the Ethers!

Working with Tuning Forks
 Greeting my chilly Thrivers!  Spent a busy weekend working with our APP students.  We studied the Ether Element.  Ether is about space - in our world - in our minds - in our bodies.  We tend to be stuck in a constant state of GO.  This weekend was about taking a pause.  Ether is the mixing bowl for all the other Elements.  With out the space that Ether brings to the table there wouldn't be any space for the other Elements to move.  We need space for changes and healing to occur. Ether is also about grief. Do you have anything to grieve about?  Have you given yourself the time and space to be with your sadness?  Are you pushing your emotional issues within? We have enough contraction in our lives - Ether will bring in some much needed expansion.  Now that we have entered into a new year maybe it's time to contemplate how we might be able to gift ourselves with a little more space/Ether. Polarity Ether session are very tranquil and floaty!!  You really must give it a try. Of course, we had two days of amazing feasts!!  At some point I'm going to need to gather all of our Polarity recipes and write a cookbook. 

My niece came to help us prepare lunch and was a great help to Uncle Brian.   We had raw dishes, soups, grains, salads and delicious GF cookies.  We have a new baker in our midst - Hats off to Kurt and his cupcakes!  They were FANTASTIC!!  Judy even broke her grain fast to feast on those babies. It always amazes me the way the energy in the room changes as we tackle each Element. For those that are curious I'm talking about; Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth.  Which element is the most dominate in you?  Judy and I are planning on having a couple of Polarity intro classes in the coming months.  Come join us as we share tips on healing, nutrition and healthy ways to Thrive. We've almost completed our process - only one more class to go and our little chicks will be ready to leave the nest.  Get ready people there are a new batch of Polarity chicks in town.

Tomorrow I'm off for my Vitamin C infusion.  I have a bunch of Drs appointments coming up in the next few weeks.  Check-ups and scans.......Ugh!!  I'll be needing to activate all my calming techniques. Busy weekend.....so I didn't get a chance to prepare a new recipe for you to enjoy.  I'll have something tasty for next week. 

Linda & Midge
Linda, Paula, Catherine & Judy
 


Renee, Midge, Judy & Margot
Renee, Midge & Margot


Brian blessing our feast!
Catherine, Renee & Margot




Stay warm and make a pot of soup.
Find a little space to enjoy it in.
Warm Ether Angel kisses!
Blessings to all!
Namaste`
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment