Sunday, December 23, 2012

Living Each Day!

Our Tree!
Blessing to all.  This season has been riddled with a mixture of emotions. The deep deep sorrow for all the innocent lives lost.  The fear that many have been shouldering around the end of the world.  The happiness that we all want to feel at this time of year has a different taste.  We are now living and breathing at a much higher vibration.  

This is the true anniversary, of my awareness, of my "Bonus Days".  How are you choosing to focus your energy?  No more blame game.  We create our own reality - nothing new there.!!

I've spent the last 6 months listening to the many fears and anxieties, that people have been holding onto, about the end of the world.  There were also many that were having a good laugh.......yet there was always a little "What if".  So that's my question - What if it did end?  Do you have any regrets?  You've been given a do-over.  What are you going to do now?  This is the beginning of your Bonus Days!!  Your vibrations are changing as you read this - you don't get to go back - you only get to move forward.  Moving forward with all the knowledge of the past allows you the chance to move through your days with greater awareness.  Drop the fear and anxiety - embrace the new possibilities that surround you.
 
Wrap till you drop!
This is a chance for you to celebrate, create, recreate and truly become whatever your heart desires.  I can't write this chapter for you, it's one that you'll need to express for yourself.  The law of attraction will be sitting at stage right awaiting your directions.  Where will your mind energy go?  Create a life that is technicolored and amazing!! 

Tomorrow we're going to have a morning Fire Ceremony with blessing for all the little lost souls. Brian and I felt the need to have a private farewell. White light an love for all.  Fawn and Calcedoney will stop over to bake and decorate Christmas cookies. We will be making Holiday Squash and a healthy remake of the classic green bean casserole for Christmas evening at my Mothers house. (I don't have the recipe yet.  It's a work in progress. I'll share if I'm happy with the results.) The kitchen is going to smell amazing!   I'm also finishing up some wrapping - No Peeking!!  
Drop me a note below - I love to hear about whatever is new with you.

Hug each other - Love each other strong and deep!
Sticky Fudge kisses!
Blessing to all!
Namaste`
Naomi 


No comments:

Post a Comment